The Capstone Activation Fund was created to encourage community groups and event organizers to bring events and activation ideas into Capstone in exchange for support and financial assistance. Your event or activation could earn up to $5000 in funding!
Intake opens on May 1st, 2023 and applicants may apply for this funding at any time through the year. Please ensure your application is submitted 60 days prior to project start date. Once the Capstone Activation Fund has been exhausted for the year, applications will no longer be accepted until the next intake period (February 2024).
How to apply:
- Review the Capstone Activation Fund Guidelines (pdf) for information on project eligibility and associated deadlines.
- Complete the Capstone Activation Fund Application (pdf) and submit in one of the following three ways:
- In person at The City of Red Deer Land & Economic Development Department (located in the former CPR Train Station, across from Superstore at #1, 5000 51 Avenue)
- Courier to the Land & Economic Development Department
ATTN: Capstone Activation Fund
The City of Red Deer, Land & Economic Development #1, 5000 51 Avenue, Red Deer, AB T4N 4H5
- Email to email@example.com. Please ensure files are combined into one single PDF, less than 10MB.
Following submission of your application, the Capstone project team will be in contact to discuss your application, and if accepted for funding, will work to draft an agreement. Following the project, the applicant must submit the accountability report (provided in advance) with actual costs within 30 days of project completion.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-342-8106 if you have any questions!